Latest Update - May 29th 2020
Updated as of June 1, 2020
As we navigate the transition of being open for outdoor dining only, we want to provide guests with all of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and comfort of our diners as well as our employees.
Guests will step inside briefly with social distancing protocol in place to place their initial order. Your beverage will be provided to you upon ordering and if a food order is placed, it will be brought to your table. We ask that guests seat themselves on a first come, first served basis as we are not accepting reservations at this time. We will have knowledgeable servers available once you place your initial order and are seated to take any additional food or drink orders you might have.
- We host FOH meetings regularly to keep staff informed.
- We are open with limited operating hours: 5-9PM Tuesday- Friday; 12-9 Saturday and Sunday.
- Our bathroom doors are touch-less and we will have additional bathrooms available - please ask your server.
- We ask that our employees maintain a safe social distance from one another and guests.
- We provide seating only outside in our picnic area and our roof top - come prepared for inclement weather!
- We have plexiglass up at the ordering areas of the inside bar.
- We are offering disposable cups for beer and wine with the option to purchase a branded wine or beer glass if you do not want plastic.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all employees.
- By the mandate of Buncombe County, customers are required to wear masks inside. We will have signs to help remind you of this requirement as well as disposable masks available.
- We are here to provide you with water and will not have a self-serve water dispenser available.
- For the inside ordering area, we placed floor markings and signage to remind everyone about social distancing.
- We spaced outside tables and roof top tables at least 6 feet apart.
- All food will be served in disposable containers with disposable utensils.
- We implemented strict sanitation SOPs that are reviewed consistently with staff at meetings which includes disinfecting bathrooms, surfaces, point of sale systems, pens, billfolds and any other items that are re- used by customers (although we greatly minimized items with multi use).
- We've made hand sanitizer available at several areas.
- Our managers completed the NC Count on Me Pledge.
- Employees will wash their hands before work and whenever they have the opportunity.
- We will not have paper menus. Instead menu items can be found on hanging chalk boards as well as posters with QR codes that you can scan which bring you to our cloud based menus.
- We have an area outside for people who are waiting for food to go to wait.
- Employees are required to complete a daily health screening survey.